VHZ-100 Series O.D. & Copper Tube Isolating Clamp Assemblies
VHZ-100 Series O.D. & Copper Tube Isolating Clamp Assemblies HYDRAZORB
Fits All 1-5/8” (41.3) Wide Channels
Includes: Steel clamp* with welded stud, Cushion insert with 275º F rating, (useable down to -65º), Nylon insert hex nut.
Finish: Zinc dichromate plated.*
Some advantages of Hydra-Zorb clamps over conventional pipe & tube clamps:
- Reduced noise, shock and vibration caused by fluid surges in tubes and hoses.
- Improved resistance to most fuels, oils, gases, greases, solvents, mineral acids, etc.
- Eliminates metal to metal contact.
Some advantages of Hydra-Zorb Brand isolator clamps over other brands:
- Superior salt spray results per ASTM B117-95. (No base metal corrosion after 72 hours).
- Steel clamp hardness rating of 73.3 HRB.
* Also available in:
Stainless 304 & 316